Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Process

I love the process....

The process is where I draw close to Him.
The process is where I listen for His voice, His whisper.
The process is where I lock my eyes into His.
The process is where He is taking me in.
The process is where I curl up on His lap.
The process is where I let Him love me more.
The process is where I am sensitive to His lead.
The process is where I rest in His presence.
The process is where I encounter His beauty.
The process is where I abandon all for more of Him.
The process is where I seek and know truth.
The process is where He covers me.
The process is where He carries me.
The process is where He is growing me.
The process is where He gives me keys.
The process is where I awaken and find His heart.
The process is where He is making me whole.
The process is where I step into my dreams.
The process is where I am fully me, abiding in Him - alive.

I love the process. It is beautiful. It is priceless. It is pregnant. It is perfect.

The process is me and Him.

No comments: